patches

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:37:08 UTC 2015

Well it was a shot anyway...
Still this initialization needs to be in there regardless.
Feel free to change stuff in the code I have and create a new set of patches
or of you want me to just commit what I have, I can do that too.
Whatever works best for you...
Lemme know.
BTW... there's no proof yet that this code successfully does init the UART,
so keep that in mind.
Ed