MPC860 integration in RTMES-4.0.0

Thomas Doerfler td at imd.m.isar.de
Fri Aug 14 06:05:10 UTC 1998

Hi,

I am currently busy updating the PPC403 support in RTEMS-4.0.0-
beta3. Besides some improvements, I will integrate some support
for a second-level interrupt handler to support the interrupt
controller integrated in the PPC403GA. In the past I have seen
some mails about people working on MPC860 support. Since the
MPC860 also needs support for its integrated interrupt controllers
(in SIU and CPM), I think it would be a good idea to find a common
way to make it work.

So if anybody is actually working (or has finished?) MPC860
support in RTEMS 4 and is willing to feed it back to OAR and the
users community, I would be glad to get some infomration about
the state of the port.

Thank you in advance,
	Thomas.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany