RTEMS under linux

Daniel R Risacher risacher at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 28 11:49:06 UTC 1998

I'm interested in using RTEMS for an embedded m68k board and the unix
simulator.  I tried to hack it to build for the unix simulator under
linux 2.1, without complete success.

I note that the most recent version available from the redstone web
site (3.6.0) seems to be dated 1996.  A quick search of usenet reveals
tantalizing hints of an upcoming release (4.0?).

So, my questions are:

Are there other, more recent releases that I didn't find?

Is there somewhere where patches for linux 2.1 (or 2.0) are available?
If not, has anyone on the list gotten it to work under linux 2.x.x?

Is there an upcoming new release, and what is the status/schedule?

--
I wonder if man will walk on the moon in my lifetime?
Daniel Risacher                   magnus at alum.mit.edu