switch of domain name oarcorp.com

Joel Sherrill joel at advicom.net
Wed Nov 18 13:31:56 UTC 1998

This should be one of the last messages sent to this list from
advicom.net.  Overnight, advicom.net removed oarcorp.com from their
DNS tables.  Unfortunately, oarcorp.com does not appear to be enabled in
the tables at the new ISP.  The problem has been reported and will be
fixed shortly (I hope).

Please ignore any bounced mail messages.

We have transferred all of the subscribers as of Friday to all mailing
lists.  Once the domain name switch appears to be complete, I will send
email to all lists stating such.

Until the domain name switch for oarcorp.com happens, you should be able
to send me email at joel at advicom.net.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development