Problem with rtems_event_send

Alexey alexey at vocord.com
Thu Apr 6 15:39:31 UTC 2000

Hello

In my init function I start three tasks - recieve, transmit and task checking status
register of my network driver
But if I send event to recieve task from CheckStatus task

/*    CheckStatus    */
if(status & upLoadComplete)
rtems_event_send(vp->rxDaemonTid,INTERRUPT_EVENT);
if(debug)
    printf("UpLoad complete - event send");

my receive daemon does't react on it

/*    rx Daemon    */
for(;;)
{
    rtems_bsdnet_event_recieve(INTERRUPT_EVENT,
                                                              RTEMS_WAIT_ANY,
                                                              RTEMS_NO_TIMEOUT,
                                                              &event);
    if(debug)
        printf("Let's try to recieve somthing...\n");
}

So I see that I recieve somting packet and I send event, but I did't see message from
rxDaemon!

What's wrong?
Can you suggest somthing?

Wishes