Fatal error 0x16 at mips64orion processor.

Alexander D. Tarkhov karabass at mitino.msk.ru
Tue Apr 11 15:09:18 UTC 2000

Hello, people.

We have used RTEMS 4.0.0 during last 6 months. It suits our embedded
system quite well and runs on mips64orion processor without any troubles
(generally).

But now our project needs the support of timers at the OS level and
RTEMS doesn't seem to be very happy about providing such a support :)
In fact, any call to rtems_timer_create()
makes the whole system crash with the following fatal error:
"fatal error 0x16 22".

What can that be?
or
Where can we find error codes explanations?
or
Is there a patch available?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and links.

Alexander Tarkhov