pc386 netdemo

Ronny Kistner ronny.kistner at gmx.de
Mon Aug 14 12:41:04 UTC 2000

Hi,

after generating the NETDEMO with the pc386 BSP and booting my system
using GRUB I got the following error messages:

 Can't create initial socket: too many open files in system
 No routes!

 RTEMS: Can't create initial socket: too many open files in system
 RTEMS: fatal error, exiting
 Executive shutdown

Before I generated the Hello and the Ticker samples and they worked fine.
I've got a NE2000 compatible network card (ISA bus) and included the
ne-driver, the base address and interrupt.

Does anyone have an idea what goes wrong.

--
Ronny Kistner
Jahnstr.6
EMail: ronny.kistner at gmx.de