joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com
Tue Aug 29 17:49:48 UTC 2000
> Has anybody managed to configure the rtems-4.5.0-beta3a under cygwin for
> the m68k
> target, specifically for the gen68340 bsp target.
> If so, could they post their invocation line, as I have been unable to
> configure, as previous posts indicate.
The entire procedure should be:
1. link gcc.exe to cc.exe
2. make sure source is untar and all work is done in a binary mounted
3. don't build in the RTEMS source directory
4. install tools (easiest way is binaries)
5. make sure they are in your PATH
6. mkdir build
7. cd build
8. ..../rtems-VERSION/configure --target=m68k-rtems
10. make install
> I have noticed others have not had the same troubles as I.
> So what is the secret? Is anyone willing to share it?
Based on your last email to the list, I think there is a problem around
> At first I thought that the rtems would be good, but as it cannot work for
> me, it is no good.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel at OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985
More information about the users