[Openpalm-devel] Re: OpenPalm port to RTEMS

Henri Chen henrichen at infoshock.com
Thu Dec 21 03:00:21 UTC 2000

Hi! Joel,

I will merge the rtems port into the OpenPalm and publish a new file release
onto the sourceforge. However, my current working schedule is tight, I hope
I can get this done before the next century :-). Thanks for your
contribution and please keep on supporting OpenPalm project.

Regards,

Henri Chen
henrichen at infoshock.com
OpenPalm Project: http://openpalm.sourceforge.net