SH Question

Fri Dec 29 21:00:41 UTC 2000

I am trying to reduce the duplication between sh7032 and sh7045 in the
libcpu code.  In particular, I believe it should be possible to have
a single copy of the context switch and interrupt dispatching code.
But I have run into a routine that I can't figure out how portable
it really is .. so how portable is the routine
sh_set_irq_priority()?

I am leaning toward creating "shared", "sh1", and "sh2" subdirectories.

I would also think that the /dev/null driver could be moved to a
non-SH directory.

Comments, suggestions?