SH Question

Fernando RUIZ CASAS correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Fri Dec 29 21:49:05 UTC 2000

Hi, Joel.

I am Fernando.

/dev/null is for a simulated link to console because the hard links are not
present
when Ralf(?) writed it. (I suppose)
/dev/null is better to place it with /dev/stub in (?).

I have a termios driver terminal for sh console.
I have two ports /dev/sci0 and /dev/sci1 and a HARD LINK /dev/console into
/dev/sciX.
The sci drivers works with interrupts very well.
Perhaps the moment to update it?
Have you hardware to probe it the changes?
I can probe it into sh7032.
Are you interested in updates?

Happy new year at all rtems-users