Getting Started with GNAT/RTEMS

Jake Janovetz janovetz at tempest.ece.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 11 02:18:03 UTC 2000

Steve,

   I don't know what OAR's policy is regarding snapshots, but
if you can get a version, use it.  RTEMS 4.5 is due out "real
soon now", and there will be some migration involved from 4.0.0
to 4.5.0.  Starting fresh with the beta will ease this migration.
   Not to mention, the beta has loads of cool things in it.
(web server, filesystem to name two of the most important -- in
my opinion)

    Cheers,
    Jake

--
   janovetz at uiuc.edu    | How can it be that mathematics, being after all a
 University of Illinois | product of human thought independent of experience,
                        | is so admirably adapted to the objects of reality?
        PP-ASEL         |                                  - Albert Einstein

Disclaimer: The policies of this University certainly do not reflect my
            own opinions, objectives, or agenda.