Startup code in MPC

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 18:15:52 UTC 2000

I only really looked at the eth-comm bsp, and that was a while ago, but it
was my impression that the software was loaded by a monitor (quite a lot of
important chip setup was ommitted IIRC) and so the reset vector probably
wasn't used.  Certainly, the code there didn't make a lot of sense to me
(but others may no better).  I substitued a simple long jump to my start
point.

Best of luck,

-- Nick Simon