Progress with Java VM portings

Charles-Antoine Gauthier charles.gauthier at nrc.ca
Fri Feb 25 18:59:31 UTC 2000

Thanks. I found the docs. They support my suspicions that we are getting
a bus error during a burst write with the MBX821:

"The Data Cache does not support a bus error which might occur on the
2nd or 3rd data beat of a burst. (burt_232)"

We will investigate further.

The errata does not state what happens when a bus error is signalled
during a burst transfer. Presumably, the CPU goes off to la la land.

--
Charles-Antoine Gauthier
Institute for Information Technology  Institut de technologie de l'information