_Interrupt_Manager_initialization() routine

Ahmet Akkas akkas at lucent.com
Mon Jul 3 18:10:27 UTC 2000

Hi everybody,

In the "RTEMS Porting Guide" document (page 17) it is said that
if CPU_HAS_SOFTWARE_INTERRUPT_STACK is set to TRUE then the memory
for the software maganed interrupt stack is allocated in
_Interrupt_Manager_intialization() routine which is in the following
file:
	/c/src/exec/rtems/src/intr.c

But the routine ( _Interrupt_Manager_initialization() ) is empty.
I am confused. Could you please tell what I am missing (I have
already ported RTEMS to SPARC and I want to port to another architecture).

Thanks in advance,

Ahmet Akkas