RTEMS SS-20000717

Mon Jul 17 13:44:01 UTC 2000

New snapshot available in ftp.oarcorp.com:/pub/rtems/snapshots.

There is an announcement but the biggest changes are that the
Hitachi H8 port from Philip Quaife and more multilib work
by Ralf Corsepius and myself was merged.

There should be a new gcc patch out in the near future.  I think
I have added soft-float support to the i386-rtems target. :)