FreeBSD and RTEMS

James Housley jim at thehousleys.net
Sat Jun 10 03:25:27 UTC 2000

For those interested.  I am partway through creating the port makefiles
for RTEMS 4.5.0-beta3 on FreeBSD and posting the precompiled packages.
This is on FreeBSD 4-STABLE, should run on 5-CURRENT, when I post the
ports they should compile on 3.4-STABLE also.  I haven't tested these
yet, most I don't have the hardware for, so all feed back is welcomed.
You can check the progress and get the packages at
http://www.thehousleys.net/rtems-4.5.0b3

Jim
--
Nothing is fool proof, because fools are too ingenious.