Problem about building the cross Compiler Toolset(i386)

Zhou qing guo zhouqg at lzu.edu.cn
Sun Jun 18 07:23:49 UTC 2000

Hi,Could you help me? I meet the problem again when I again bulid the
cross complier toolset on x86 pc running Linux.I did like this:
Unarchiving the tools(it's ok),Broken install Program(it's ok),Apply RTEMS
Patch to EGCS,binutils,newlib(it's ok).Localizing the Configuration(just
set INSTALL_POINT=/usr/local/rtems;BUILD_DOCS=yes;ENABLE_RTEMS_TESTS=yes),
But Running the bit Script:#./bit i386,this time the error is:

"install:  cpp.info* does not exist
install:  gcc.info* does not exist
gmake[1]: *** [install-info] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/kinggo/rtems/tools/build-i386-tools/gcc'
gmake: *** [install-gcc] Error 2
ERROR: **** FAILED **** base build (step 1)

Could you help me?
Thanks!