Storing an array(2)

Jorge Andreu García andreu at robot3.cps.unizar.es
Tue Jun 20 16:31:27 UTC 2000

The problem was finally solved!!!!

It was not a problem of memory (using pointers and heap memory the
program
works) but , perhaps a bug in the Gnat/Ada for Rtems.

I think the implementation of the word others in Ada doesn't work
properly
in this Gnat version because the clause:

    T'(others=>(others=>0.0))     --T vector of 60000 components of two
speeds

doesn't prompt for error while compiling (good) but reboot the machine
when executing (i.e. when initializing the vector to zero)

Who can I get in touch to warn about this possible bug?

Thanks:

JORGE