Decision which RTEMS to use-new project i386EX-Tool Chain?

Sat Jun 24 21:26:47 UTC 2000

I recently asked on crossgcc about the status of i386 soft floating
point and Jeff Law posted simple instructions on adding it.  Check
the crossgcc archives and see if you can make his instructions work
for you.  If you can, then I will add them to the RTEMS patch and
work with you to get it submitted to gcc and merged.

--joel