file system support

Thu Mar 16 22:34:43 UTC 2000

Leon Pollak wrote:

> At 12:01 14/03/00 -0800, you wrote:
> >Does anyone know of any file system support for RTEMS
>          I am using my own set  of routines implementing FAT16 FS without
> subdirectories, but this isn't "RTEMS system integrated".

I think we have discussed this before but I don't recall what
media the FAT16 filesystem ended up on.

The filesystem infrastructure was not intended to be that difficult
to integrate with.  Perhaps it is a good time to begin looking at
how to integrate it.  One question to be answered is what device
driver model does it assume underneath it.