Having Problems Building Snapshot 20000118a

Gus Paolone gus.paolone at fujitsu.com.au
Wed Mar 29 23:13:47 UTC 2000

Hi all;

I've got snapshot 20000118a because I don't know where I can get RTEMS
4.5 Beta. However in trying to build it under Cygwin I encountered some
problems. I created a build directory and executed configure with the
same parameters as with RTEMS 4.0. The configure appears to have
completed successfully despite the fact that it could not find
"autoconf" (is it needed?).

When I run "Make all", it fails when it tries to run the configure
script for .../c/src/configure, it complains that it cannot find the
file or directory. I can go directly to the directory and run the
configure script successfully.

Does anybody have any clues? Do I need to get autoconf, and where do I
get it from?

I also apologize fo the lack of details, I'm sending this message from
work and I have all details at home.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide me.

Regards

Gus.