[Help me] linkcmd and Makefile.in of gen68360/startup

lorsteph at bigfoot.com lorsteph at bigfoot.com
Fri Mar 3 03:05:25 UTC 2000

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Kim, Jeong-Hwan wrote:

> Is there any book or document you could recomment for me to explain the linkcmd file and Makefile.in???
For sure, the linkercmd you're talking about is called a linker script and
the language used inside such a file is fully described inside the ld
manual (go to www.gnu.org and then documentation)

same link for the Makefile.in this "thing" is used by the
autoconf/automake/autoscan... package based on the powerfull scripting
language m4

Hope this help a bit