mvme167 patch for rtems-4.5.0-beta1c

Charles-Antoine Gauthier charles.gauthier at nrc.ca
Wed Mar 8 19:09:08 UTC 2000

I use RH 6.1. The installed /usr/bin/automake reports that it is 1.4. I
imagined that Joel got automake 1.4a out of CVS the way I did, but that
he checked it out a while ago, while I checked my copy out last week. I
can't remember what I did, but since I don't have any sticky flags, I
assume that I checked out the head revisions at the time.

I would be happy if RTEMS developers picked a specific version of
automake, autoconf et al that was available to all.

Now if we could just deal with those annoying ID strings... Any way to
bootstrap without having my name appear in the files? It generates too
many false diffs.

P.S.

Sorry about the huge patch I posted. I didn't check its size before. It
didn't look that big last night when I looked at it in the text editor,
but then again, I was getting cross-eyed by that time. Its not a good
idea to enclose it in replies (trying to teach me a lesson ;-)

--
Charles-Antoine Gauthier
Institute for Information Technology   Institut de technologie de