where was that web server?

Serrae at tsainc.com Serrae at tsainc.com
Fri Mar 17 16:58:35 UTC 2000

Jake,

I went to your Web site (Cantante)?  Can you go into the details of it?  I
mean, why run it on RTEMS and not on Linux+Apache?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Efren
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Efren Serra
Software Engineer
Systems Solutions Group
Transaction Systems Architects, Inc.
218 South 108th Avenue
Omaha, NE 68154
Phone: 402-697-2267
FAX: 402-333-9725
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    Jake Janovetz
                    <janovetz at tempest.ece        To:     ccaudle <ccaudle at pdq.net>, rtems-users at oarcorp.com
                    .uiuc.edu>                   cc:
                                                 Subject:     Re: where was that web server?
                    03/17/00 10:31 AM

Chris,

   I don't know the specific one you're talking about, but my
board is currently running in my office.  You can get to it
at:  http://uicslte.csl.uiuc.edu/
   You won't be able to do a whole lot there (and I ask that
you not change the network settings -- I don't yet have that
on a password system), but you can see something...  It uses
the ASP capabilities of the GoAhead server.

    Cheers,
    Jake

--
   janovetz at uiuc.edu    | How can it be that mathematics, being after all a

 University of Illinois | product of human thought independent of
experience,
                        | is so admirably adapted to the objects of
reality?
        PP-ASEL         |                                  - Albert
Einstein

Disclaimer: The policies of this University certainly do not reflect my
            own opinions, objectives, or agenda.