[JOB OPENING .DE MUNICH]

Erwin Rol 320094152587-0001 at t-online.de
Wed May 10 12:21:17 UTC 2000

We are a software engineering company in Munich Germany and
are looking for a software engineer with experience in one
or more of the following fields:

        * MPC860-T and/or MPC860-EN PowerPC processors.
        * RTEMS (Version 4.0 and 4.5).
        * Lowlevel Ethernet drivers

The job is available immediately and contract conditions are
open for discussion.

Contact person:
        Dr. Achim Russ
        email: Achim.Russ at Q-Soft-Engineering.com
        phone: +49-(0)89-68050050
        mobile: +49-(0)172-7576475

Best Regards,

Erwin Rol
--
        Q - S O F T - E N G I N E E R I N G
     Rodachtalweg 11, 81549 Muenchen, Germany

Erwin Rol (Software Engineer)     phone: +49-89-68050051
Erwin.Rol at Q-Soft-Engineering.com  fax  : +49-89-68050052