Adding bsp to beta3

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Mon May 15 13:56:08 UTC 2000

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk wrote:

> According to README.configure, configure.in has to be modded to add a new
> BSP, and autoconf used to re-generate configure.  I had shuftie at
> configure.in, but it was all greek to me.  Any suggeations on this, and on
> running autoconf?
Start with a BSP resembling to yours, and use its configuration as a
template for yours.

Further RTEMS specific information can be found inside of RTEMS'
source-tree at
c/src/lib/libbsp/MERGE.PROCEDURE
and on OAR's ftp site
ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/betas/rtems-4.5.0-beta/contrib/4.5-build-FAQ/rtems-FAQ-0.2.tar.gz

[Both documents are rather incomplete, but should provide enough
information to get you started]

General information about auto*-tools:
info automake
info autoconf

Ralf

--
Ralf Corsepius
Forschungsinstitut fuer Anwendungsorientierte Wissensverarbeitung