PC NICS compatible with RTEMS and in production

Thu Nov 2 15:59:11 UTC 2000

I am trying to put together an order for NICS to use
with testing RTEMS on the PC386.  I need some help
to avoid ordering cards that won't work  out of the box.

+ Does anyone know of an ISA NE2000 compatible board that is
  still available and known to work with RTEMS?

+ Does anyone have RTEMS experience with a PCI NE2000 clone?

+ Ditto for the WD800x?

+ The 3COM ISA card is under control.

+ DEC Tulip?

Any other drivers out there waiting to be submitted?  :)