Virus Issue

Mark Johannes mark.johannes at oarcorp.com
Tue Nov 14 16:15:12 UTC 2000

All,

We are scanning our servers and hope to rid the lists of this virus.
However, these viruses will propagate as long as list members continue
to forward (unwilling and unknowingly) these elements.  We will do all
we can at OAR to react and to provide a safe forum for information
exchange.  We also advocate that the list members work together to react
and solve the virus problems in a professional manner.  We are a team
and must assume that no malicious acts are being performed.

We thank you for your support and assistance with these problems.

Sincerely,

Mark Johannes
VP, Technology
OAR Corporation