Building Rtems 4.5.0 beta 3

Stevens Brian BPSTEVENS at dera.gov.uk
Thu Nov 16 08:41:17 UTC 2000

I have been trying to build the rtems environment for the power pc card.

I have build the toolset, yet when I try to build rtems i get the
error:-

Checking for executable suffix... configure: error: installation or
configuration problem: compiler cannot create executables.

However, as far as i can see the compiler built ok and is in my path as
powerpc-rtems-gcc.

Any ideas.

Thank You

Brian Stevens

Tel.  +44 (0)1252 393959
Fax. +44 (0)1252 395120

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.