registration

William CANO w.cano at free.fr
Wed Nov 22 18:08:17 UTC 2000

Hello,

I tried to register to some project on the RTEMS web site but I got no
answer or bad answer from the web server.

I would like to join some teams.
First I would like to join the team who is porting RTEMS on C32 because I
would like to collaborate and use this port of RTEMS.
Second I would like to use Corba ( TAO + ACE ) and RTEMS. The link to
Douglas and Tao web site don't give any infformation about where to get and
collaborate to the port of TAO on RTEMS.

Could you give me some informations about these two questions ?.

Best regards and have a good day

William CANO
w.cano at free.fr