IMFS: yet another trouble.

Sergei Organov osv at javad.ru
Thu Nov 23 13:10:18 UTC 2000

Hello,

Using the latest snapshot and attempting to mount my own file-system, I've got
the following trouble:

When I 'cd' to the directory my file-system is mounted upon and then do
'cd ..', the IMFS asks my 'eval_path' routine to evaluate "..". Obviously, ".."
doesn't belong to my file-system, so I can't return my handlers. Could anybody
please tell what my 'eval_path' is supposed to do in this case?

Also, could you please guide me what to do with 'mt_fs_root.node_access' field
in the 'mount_me' handler? Is it safe to just set it to NULL?

Thanks in advance.

Sergei Organov.