interrupts...

Fri Nov 3 16:03:01 UTC 2000

Gregory.D.Menke.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov wrote:

> OK, so now I can crash our box on demand by hooking an interrupt.
> Are there any reasonably available examples that illustrate RTEMS
> interrupts in general- or even better for the MCP750 in particular?

There are a number of examples.  The clock driver is probably the
simplest although it is split between a generic part in libcpu
and a BSP specific part in libbsp/powerpc/shared/clock.  The mcp750 is
a particular variant of the powerpc/motorola_shared BSP.  The
console driver is another example see libbsp/powerpc/shared/console.