J2ME comes to RTEMS -- patch available.

efren serra efren.serra at eng.sun.com
Mon Nov 6 18:21:03 UTC 2000

Hello folks,

Please give a big hand to Rosimildo for all the work that he has done
on this effort.  He got my original patch working in about fifteen
minutes...

Anyway, the next big thing, for us after this one is truely finish
should
be J2ME-CDC (Connected-Device Configuration).  The sad story here is
that
it is not yet on the Sun Community Source Licensing (SCSL) agreement.  I
have
ported this to RTEMS but I am afraid I can release the latter to the
RTEMS
community yet.

When I can, Rosimildo will get my port working in say, five minutes?
Thanks.

-efren-