PPP was Re: Webserver Graphics in flash.

OUTWATER vac4050 at cae597.rsc.raytheon.com
Wed Nov 8 19:58:26 UTC 2000

It looks like the JFFS (journaling flash file system) code might work
pretty well if it could be untangled from Linux.  The Linux MTD (Memory
Technology Driver) might make a reasonable interface layer, again if it
could be untangled from linux.

I'm playing around with Intel's IVFM code to try and get some type of
file system going, but it's a pain and the IVFM code is not publicly
available like JFFS.

Keith