Windows Environment

angelo angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Thu Nov 23 22:34:12 UTC 2000

What I have done, which allows me to work within Windows, is connect a Linux box
to a network card and use telnet to do all the RTEMS stuff.  I also use emacs on
my windows machine and have the Linux connected as a mapped drive, thus allowing
me to do the work in Windows, but let the processing be done in Linux.  This
means I can switch between developing using products such as Rational Rose
(which is not available for Linux) to the building of the source without ever
having to change machines.  Additionally, while RTEMS is building, it's not
using my Windows machine resources.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859