[RTEMS]How about the Networking ability

Eric Norum eric.norum at usask.ca
Thu Nov 30 22:02:00 UTC 2000

Jeffrey wrote:
> Thank you for your comment.
>
> But I want to know how long have you used RTEMS and what's the flaw you
> found in RTEMS ? And what's the major products of your company?
>

> Hi all:
>
> Can nobody answer this questions?
>
> Jeffrey

I sent you (and this mailing list) a message two days ago describing how
I have used RTEMS.  The network stack is from the NetBSD distribution
with minimal modifications
to allow it to work in a kernel with completely different scheduling
semantics.

What more do you need to know?

Eric Norum                                 eric.norum at usask.ca
Department of Electrical Engineering       Phone: (306) 966-5394
University of Saskatchewan                 FAX:   (306) 966-5407
Saskatoon, Canada.