IDE driver and FAT16 filesystem

Alejandro Villanueva 190921 at cepsz.unizar.es
Tue Oct 3 14:25:06 UTC 2000

Hi you all RTEMS community!

I'm trying to get to work a simple IDE hard disk driver for RTEMS together with
an even simpler FAT16 filesystem of my own.

I've programmed them in Ada 95 and compiled with GNAT/RTEMS. They seem to work,
but sometimes I found a RTEMS exception that halts any program using them. I'm
getting mad trying to find out what's going wrong, but I simple can't see the
bugs.

Maybe you would like to have a look and even try (and test) them. They "live"
in my machine at ftp://155.210.155.32/pub/ide_fat16/

They are really simple to use, so please, try them and maybe we will have a
complete filesystem soon ;)

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro Villanueva
190921 at cepsz.unizar.es