Interrupt catch

Thu Oct 12 13:23:07 UTC 2000

Alejandro Villanueva wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to catch IRQ7 in the pc386 BSP both under C and under Ada.
> Could anyone tell me how to catch it, please?

Everyone has given you the C answer without providing the
"Ada" answer.  If you are using Ada interrupts in the
Ada language sense, then you still have to have a real
hardware interrupt handler.  Then it is propagated with
POSIX signals to the Ada run-time to be presented to the
Ada application as an Ada interrupt.

The only function version of this included in the source
tree is for the sparc/erc32.  See gnatsupp.c.  It provides
a real body for  __gnat_install_handler().