Q powerpc new exception processing.

Sergei Organov osv at javad.ru
Fri Oct 13 10:58:44 UTC 2000

Hello,

I'm going to switch to new exception processing model for mpc505/509
processors. In 'cpu_asm.S' in the 'new_exception_processing' subdirectory
routines '_CPU_Context_save_fp' and '_CPU_Context_restore_fp' are changed
compared to the version in 'old_exception_processing'. They don't contain
"double" version anymore, i.e. loading/storing of FP registers is
unconditionally made using 'stfs/lfs' instructions. Do I need to return double
version back, or am I missing something?

BR,
Sergei Organov.