Starting with a SH1 7032

fernando.ruiz at ctv.es fernando.ruiz at ctv.es
Sun Oct 29 23:12:58 UTC 2000

I am starting with RTEMS and a sh7032 BSP
Hitachi 7032 (512K ROM,512 KB Flash,512K Ram,2k E2Prom, 20 Mhz)

I have a little O.S. multiuser (Not multitask)
that I have used like loader of the samples for a gensh1 BSP

All the test run ok.
(The serial input polled very bad but
with intr's I think to resolve it)

I have flash memory, e2prom memory, rtc & more...

I need a NEW BSP BOARD.

I have copied gensh1 bsp directory into a new VIS211 directory.

I have runned ./bit_rtems sh vis211 (After setup all files)

I have got a /usr/local/rtems/vis211 BSP (Copy of gensh1)

All runs ok.

BUT...

I have copied STUBDRV like point of start for add a new driver LCD (dummy)

into ../lib/libbsp/sh/vis211/stubdrv
after I have rename to lcd for a LCD driver.

Inside the files of stubdrv all has been renamed to Lcd_open,Lcd_close,...

The Makefile.am & Makefile.in of
../libbsp/sh/vis211
../libbsp/sh/vis211/lcd
../libbsp/sh/vis211/wrapup

have been touched adding a new driver (directory & sources)

The problem is:

After build a new ./bit_rtems sh vis211 (with a new LCD driver dummy)
the process crash (missing lcd directory)

Is it possible known the recipe for a new driver(DUMMY) to add a my bsp?

Where is it necessary to touch to setup a new driver?

Sorry, but my english is not so good.
I am Spanish and I speak spanish but not english.

Thanks

Vielen dank Ralph Corsepius. Ein sehr gut Arbeit.
Ich arbeit auch mit SH1.