Grief with Cygwin-hosted GDB

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 05:57:05 UTC 2000

I don't use wiggler either, but the 860 needs various registers setting up
so that chip selects are driven - an important requirement for memory
access!  The BRx and ORx need to be set for each chip select used, and for
your DRAM you'll probably need to set up a UPM, MxMR and MPTPR.  The good
news is that you can crib the values from the BSP.

As I don't use gdb I can't advise you about the init script.

Best wishes,

-- Nick Simon