Gnu debugger does not recognise the commands "setrpcmode sun" ...

Samuel Konnerth S.Konnerth at alcatel.de
Fri Oct 13 10:40:39 UTC 2000

Hello again,

thanks a lot, the --target=i386-RTEMS option works! Maybe it could also
be corrected in the specs?

Regards,
Samuel

antti.p.miettinen at nokia.com wrote:

> > I tried now to build the gdb by using the patch (according to the rtems
> > manual: bit_gdb i386).
> > But the debugger that was build (the name of the exec file is
> > i386-rtemsgdb and not i386-RTEMS-gdb) is still not recognising the
> > setrpcmode, setdaemontype, target rtems.. commands.
> > Do I have to build the debugger with a special option (-rtc or
> > similar???).
>
> Again, I dunno about the bit* scripts - I've just used the normal
> configure scripts to configure the packages. You should be able to
> configure gdb with --target=i386-RTEMS for using rdbg.

Samuel Konnerth
UMTS SW Development

ALCATEL SEL AG
Radio Communication Division
Lorenzstr. 10
D-70435 Stuttgart

Tel:      +49-711-821 30360 (Alcanet: 2-503 30360)
Telefax:  +49-711-821 42996
GSM:      +49-171-4365156
Email:    S.Konnerth at alcatel.de
Email for life: 98.samuel.konnerth at aist.enst.fr