Webserver Graphics in flash.

Antti P Miettinen antti.p.miettinen at nokia.com
Mon Oct 30 21:35:48 UTC 2000

Matthew J Fletcher <mfletcher at serck-controls.co.uk> writes:
> Currently the web pages are built in c-code and written out when we
> mount the imfs filesystem,
>
> i am looking for a similar way for binary graphics, without the
> hastle of having to write some routines of my own to do it.

Not precisely what you want, but the GoAhead webserver has support for
making ROMmable pages. There is a source file, webcomp.c, which can be
compiled into a host tool which turns a set of files into a source
module which can be compiled into the binary. The generated module
contains a data structure which provides the pages instead of getting
them from filesystem. You need to define WEBS_PAGE_ROM to turn on
ROMmed pages.

--
Antti P Miettinen
Nokia Networks