OS hooks?

Jake Janovetz janovetz at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 30 23:12:10 UTC 2000

Howdy...

   I'd like to know where I can find a list (if there is one) of
OS information hooks.  Essentially, I'd like to find out how much
memory is allocated, how it's allocated, etc.  I know that the
cpu monitor contains code that extracts the number of ticks spent
in each thread.  This sort of information is nice.  Is there
something similar for memory?  I suppose that memory allocation
is not associated with a thread, but at least the remaining
heap size is tracked, eh?

    Jake

--

Disclaimer: The policies of this University certainly do not reflect my
            own opinions, objectives, or agenda.