RTEMS & R3000

Craig Graham c_graham at hinge.mistral.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 15:23:38 UTC 2000

We're currently looking at using RTEMS for a project, but our platform
uses the R3000 core.

Taking a look at the source, there seems to be a lot of conditional assembly
stuff in the mips64 tree to target the R3000. Anyone know how complete
it is?

We don't mind doing a few weeks worth of work to complete the R3000 stuff
if it's not finished (I've got 3 experienced embedded OS guys who I can put on
it), but before I do, is anyone else making progress on it already?

The projects page on rtems.com mentions an R3000 port under way, but doesn't
give a contact for it - if you're that man, please get in touch.....

Craig Graham.
--
Slous' Contention: If you do a job too well, you'll get stuck with it.