How to create a multiple ADA task program on rtems?

guobing at sohu.com guobing at sohu.com
Sun Sep 24 06:37:37 UTC 2000

"Joel Sherrill" <joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com> wrote:
>Nothing special.  Declare Ada tasks.  They will be elaborated when
>gnat_main is executed.
>Make sure to configure enough Ada tasks.  I think the default is 20
>though so you should
>be OK.
Thanks Sherrill.The procedure of ADA task executed on rtems is start_gnat_main -> gnat_main
-> pthread_create -> "Hello World" ADA program body.Is it right?I haven't understand how function "pthread_create" call "Hello World" ADA program body.Can you give me a
multiple ADA task program demo on rtems?Thank you.

ÏÖÔÚȥϤÄỹÓлú»á£¡£¡£¿
¼´¿ÌµÇ½ȥÖн±£ºhttp://sms.sohu.com

ËѺü£ºhttp://www.sohu.com