Network config issue

Jake Janovetz janovetz at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 25 14:07:39 UTC 2000

How would the configuration be changed after compile, then?
Are you saying that once you build the application, you're stuck
with that network configuration?  If this is the case, then I
strongly disagree.  It would kinda suck if Red Hat shipped
Linux with one network configuration.

Same goes with an embedded OS that may go into devices that
should be reconfigurable.  I must be misunderstanding something,
though.

   Jake

--
   janovetz at uiuc.edu    | How can it be that mathematics, being after all a
 University of Illinois | product of human thought independent of experience,
                        | is so admirably adapted to the objects of reality?
        PP-ASEL         |                                  - Albert Einstein

Disclaimer: The policies of this University certainly do not reflect my
            own opinions, objectives, or agenda.