Processor Load

Rosimildo da Silva rdasilva at connecttel.com
Tue Sep 26 17:34:52 UTC 2000

Hi,

For what is worth, I have put together a sample application
to test RTEMS OmniORB. It is a remote resource monitor
with an UI in java, and a remote CORBA server running
under RTEMS.

In there, there is a C++ class wrapper to get resources
information from RTEMS. It is based on cpuuse library.
You should be able to extract what you wnat from there.
The classes to collect information from RTEMS has nothing
do to with CORBA, and it can be used enywhere. It
should work with multiple platforms.

See here:

http://members.nbci.com/rosimildo/rtems_rrm.html

NOTE: Recently all my pages got messed up with the recent
      changes in the "xoom" site. It is called "nbci" now.

Rosimildo da Silva            rdasilva at connectel.com
ConnectTel, Inc.              Austin, TX -- USA
Phone : 512-338-1111          Fax : 512-918-0449
Mobile: 512-632-7579
Company Page: http://www.connecttel.com
Home Page: http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/