mvme2306

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 19 16:41:54 UTC 2001

Hi,

   I'm trying to set up RTEMS for this ppc-based vme card, mvme2306.
It is identical to the supported mvme2307 except it has less RAM.
RTEMS builds without problems, but I don't know how to boot the
resulting .exe file (e.g. hello.exe). I have PPCbug set up to
download the file using tftp, and that works OK, but simply loading
the .exe fails with an illegal instruction. Do I need to reformat the
file somehow? Sorry for the (probably)trivial question, but I am just
getting started.....

Pete Siddons.